Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Secret #1

I have always wanted to be famous. Cliche? Yes. For me? No. I see people all around me I once knew in high school getting what they want already. I have yet to even scratch at my goals to becoming the next trending topic on Twitter. Just recently I was able to do what I believe I do best in front of my closest friends...the friends I have been close to SINCE ELEMENTARY SCHOOL. Now you can roll your eyes. Yes, I'm a shy one. I can play the guitar. I can sing - apparently. I'm just shy as pho. Literally, I had my friends turn a certain direction just so I can feel comfortable about singing and playing. Even with my ridiculous requests, my hands and voice still shook. They suggested I try the infamous YouTube as the first hurdle. Maybe I can beat Justin Bieber and give everyone yellow fever. Funny. Are you kidding me? Record myself for the world to see? I'll admit it, I have got the lowest self-esteem ever and that would be the last thing I would attempt. This whole famous deal...I am trying to hard to be patient. I need hope. Confidence? One day.

No comments:

Post a Comment