Friday, October 29, 2010

Last Minute

With Halloween around the corner, I figured I'd find myself dodging trick-or-treaters this year -again- by hanging around the movie theaters with my brother who, like me, is too old to be ringing doorbells for small sacrificial edibles from strangers who are capable of killing more than 50% of the world. Well, I was wrong. My friend is coming down from college this weekend and convinced me to dress up with her for a Halloween party. It could possibly be fun, but unfortunately I am in short of a costume and even a costume idea. So here is where I can make a physical note-to-self of a few costume potentials. Enjoy:

1. Indian
2. ...princess (yes, I said princess)
3. Cave woman (?)
4. Modern Hippie (think MGMT)
5. 70's Hippie (think MGMT)
6. A (cute) bear
7. Cat
8. Pirate
9. Witch
10. (something with a) Toga
11. Gangster (what...I'm just throwing in ideas)
12. Lady GaGa's meat suit

No comments:

Post a Comment