Friday, October 22, 2010

Not Worth Reading. Or Is It?

I'm a liar.
I'm a thief. 
I'm a lover.
I'm a _____.

There's not too much that rhymes with "thief" that would logically fit into the blank. Anyway, I have just a few things on my mind that maybe should be put into actual words rather than just pictures, and shapes in my head. First thought: I have no thoughts. Second thought: Now I'm just trying to pull out something interesting from my ass. 

I bought a bandeau today from American Apparel. It was much too expensive, but I bought it anyway in order to show myself that I'm not a frugal, money-loving old hag. I'm not old, by the way. 

I'm thinking a lot of random thoughts right now even though I recently stated I have no thoughts. However, if I had no thoughts, then how was I able to think I have no thoughts? Wouldn't that be a thought itself? Time for the Philosoraptor! 

What does it take for people to read these blogs? What are the chances someone will stumble upon mine, and actually read what stupidity I have to offer? I really don't have much to say. 

Well I'm going to find something to do instead of writing about things that are not a part of my expertise. What is my area of expertise, anyway? Meh. 

No comments:

Post a Comment