Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Nocturnal and Dumb

I was beginning to think my name was nonexistent elsewhere in the world until I, sadly, googled myself and founds several other people. This made me quite angry because now my name is beginning to flourish when before I was the only person to have it. Well, aside from the things that don't matter...I can't sleep. My biological clock is completely messed up = fatigue, weight gain, and nausea. No, I am not pregnant either. I can tell you that I am 100% not pregnant, so don't go on playing doctor. Question: Can you bear with me while my sanity goes flying through the window? Here's a story to entertain myself for the night as I try to fall asleep.

A Martian, not too shabby of a creature, comes crashing down on Earth in the middle of [a fictional, obviously] an island called Merrcan. With his (for the sake of a story let us pretend he is of the male gender, although maybe aliens do not have a gender) smile so bright and his heart so big, there was no one who had the right state of mind to refuse him from inhabiting their area peacefully. He was as peaceful as an enlightened Buddha. Now, you can't get any more peaceful than that. Anyway, this Martian was the definition of love. Children wanted to play with him, and adults craved to converse with him even though he just barely picked up the language of the Merrcans. One day, a young gentleman named Prometheus Melville Bo Jackson became enraged that the innocent Martian was taking over the island. With his anger, he vouchered to have him sent back to his planet. Prometheus Melville Bo Jackson was a powerful man. He had ten fingers and ten toes. His eyes were as blue as the man he once killed. He ate whole grain bread. He killed the Martian and there was much controversy around the world. The end and bonne nuit.

No comments:

Post a Comment