Monday, January 16, 2012

Post title

Have you ever looked back at what you had and realized you never should have left it? Have you ever wondered what it would have been like if you never left it. Have you ever felt so guilty that you left it? Right now I can't say I feel bad for feeling this way, but with the way things have been going for me I can't help but think about what I could have had. Right now I don't regret anything I have done, but if I could have done it differently before, I think I would have changed it. It might seem hard to believe, but I really mean it when I say I don't regret anything.

I just think that things happen for a reason. Although he was so, so good to me I don't know what I would have done. I wonder, but I don't know exactly what the outcomes would look like. I was shallow and I still am. I find angles not so pleasing to the eye and I immediately turn away. I wish I could fight back these feelings, but sometimes I just need to feel them in order to realize the truth. In a way, I miss you.

No comments:

Post a Comment