Monday, November 15, 2010

Awe

I think I'm going to be sick. Technically, I am sick due to the fever, and quite possibly a cold, but I am now beginning to feel nauseous because of mental feelings. I'm a strange woman, and unfortunately, as a woman, I clearly think too much. I have a wonderful load on my shoulders and I don't know how to deal with it. It's nothing major, but it's making me nauseous. I can't exactly state what my dilemma is, but I think I should just say it's time to move on. I've been keeping my head up in the clouds over someone I hardly even know and for what? There's nothing I can do about it. Oddly enough, I think we crossed paths at a theme park filled with millions of people. That's where I draw my line. He (or at least it might have been him) had his arm around a girl too. I've done my research (although I won't say what lead me to speculate...ahem, Facebook), and I believe the chances that it was him are much higher than none. Then again, I am a woman. Damn us.

This may seem a bit dramatic (just a bit?), but I honestly cannot help myself. I feel it may be genetic! I tried to tell myself that I'm being incredibly stupid, but, to be honest with you, this is taking over my life. I'm indecisive, uncooperative, mentally insane, mentally insane, confused, mentally insane...WHAT IS GOING ON WITH THIS WORLD? Everything I've just encountered couldn't have POSSIBLY been coincidence. I am seriously going crazy here. Of all places...and of all people. I mean, I would have imagined myself to come across Austin Powers than this guy at (insert theme park here). After this incident, I refuse to believe in coincidences.

I am no longer a sane woman.

No comments:

Post a Comment