Saturday, January 1, 2011

I'm Still Here

Snips and snails and puppy dog tails. A little dash of lies, a boiling pot of lust, a hint of devious remarks, and a sudden loss of trust. That's what little boys are made of. 

Okay, I was being rather harsh. Not all boys are made of puppy dog tails. On a relevant note though, I would like to point out that women are made of about the same ingredients. There are, however, a good amount of exceptions. So don't go on telling me that I'm just like all women who generalize. They're just really hard to find and pick out. Like a piece of hay in a needle stack. Before you get to the thing you're looking for, you'll probably get hurt during the process. 

Actually, I think I would like to make my first blog of the new year a happy one. Let me start...Happy New Year! 

I obviously got too lazy and tired to think about what I want to say. 

No comments:

Post a Comment